Friday, November 10, 2017

Veterans Day





As we celebrate Memorial Day across the Nation this weekend, Many will take a moment to honor those who have given their lives in service to their county.

Originally known as Decoration Day and dates back to the 1800s remembering those who died in the Civil War.



By the 20th Century it had become a general day of commemoration for all fallen Veterans of all American Wars.










Please take a moment to remember our fallen men and women who have fought and lost their lives for our freedom and remember all the families who lost their loved ones.




I want to thank everyone in my family; my husband Charles, my dad, Ernest, uncles, Ardell and Raymond who all served in the Army. My husband in Germany and my dad and uncles in Korea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope and Sunset

Our hope is to be able to end each day in a beautiful way with a Grateful Heart. At the end of the day all we need is Hope, and strength to...