Friday, August 11, 2017

Beginning school year 2017-2018








Friday was the ending the first week of school and Nana who is excited and sad at the same time that my little "B" is in Pre-K4. Where does time go and why so fast? I remember when her dad was beginning Kindergarten! I thought she was such a cutie and so grown up entering that BIG building with people going every different direction...not knowing where to go. Teachers in the halls at certain areas of school holding the Kleenex Tissues for all of the parents/grandparents.... LOL
YES.....I did shed a few myself.
Love my little Princess. She is our #12 grandchild. she was so much braver than Nana and her dad. Kids are so amazing and such a Blessing!! I am BLESSED with 4 children, 12 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope and Sunset

Our hope is to be able to end each day in a beautiful way with a Grateful Heart. At the end of the day all we need is Hope, and strength to...