Friday, April 14, 2017

Georgia's Front Porch

Hello from Georgia's Front Porch.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Joyce Pettyjohn and I live in the great state of Georgia. Beautiful mountains, great food and lets not forget the best drink ever, "sweet tea".

I am the mother of 4 children, 12 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren and one on the way in June which make 5!! Am I ever so lucky to have been blessed with such a wonderful family. My God is good and so gracious!

If you or your company are looking for someone to feature your product, item, or gadget feel free to contact me.
All of my friends and retiree's love to meet on the porch to discuss different things and of course we do a little bit of gossiping to make it more interesting as we are sipping on our glass of "sweet tea."

Sweet regards,

Joyce Pettyjohn
Georgia's Front Porch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope and Sunset

Our hope is to be able to end each day in a beautiful way with a Grateful Heart. At the end of the day all we need is Hope, and strength to...